Title: Technical Services Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
Enerpower one of Irelands leading renewable energy companies, is seeking a Technical Services Manager to join our small team of professionals, to be based in the South East.
The Technical Services Manager will have the responsibility of managing existing contracts and new installation projects. With a strong grounding in engineering with the ability to manage a project to resolution, you will be tasked with managing a portfolio of projects. You will also manage service contracts and the support service function when necessary.
In this key and varied role, you will project manage installations, act as an account manager to key clients and play a vital role in the development strategy for the company. Promoting the company and the services offered, you will work to targets, manage the tendering activities and ensure all site activities are in line with health and safety requirements.
Additionally, you will share your knowledge and ensure that junior team members are brought up-to-speed and trained effectively.
To be right for this exciting position, you will have
- at least 10 years’ experience in a similar or related field
- a 3rd level qualification in an engineering discipline
- a keen eye for detail
- and a ‘right first time’ attitude
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Project Management
- Customer account management
- Participate in the development strategy for the company
- Participate in business plans development
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation
- Promotion of the company and services offered
- Drive continuous improvement
- Work proactively to ensure performance targets are met
- Share knowledge and impart skills to other team members
- Assist in any other duties which may encompass the role.
- Health and Safety
To Apply: Email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org