- By: susan
- Tags: Biomass, Biomass Boilers Ireland, cost of installing biomass, energy in agriculture, solar pv
- 0 comment
Enerpower are delighted to be taking part in the Energy in Agriculture Show which takes places on Tuesday 21st August at Gurteen College in Roscrea.
At this event, there will be a large exhibition arena and Enerpower will be located at Stand 38 with information on Biomass Boilers and Solar PV Panels, all of which will be beneficial to your business.
Throughout the day at the Energy in Agriculture show, there will be various panel discussions and showcase sessions along with 1:1 advice clinics. Our Managing Director Owen Power will be taking part in the Wood Mobilistation discussions which takes place at 1pm, facilitated by Barry Caslin at Teagasc.
*Farmers need to consider whether energy crops are economical and what opportunities exist to supply the Irish energy market. The Sustainable Support for Renewable Heat (SSRH) will be a game changer in terms of creating a demand for biomass feedstock’s. The wood mobilisation demo will challenge you to explore those opportunities and provide the information to make solid business decisions
This demonstration will explore:
- Available heating technologies
- How can barriers be overcome to enter the market.
- Biomass to produce coal products
- Biomass for poultry and pig unit heating
- Energy crops and straw as feedstock for fuel supply
- The Sustainable Support for Renewable Heat scheme
- Sustainability of biomass feedstock’s
- Future technologies
- Biomass supply chain policy
Leave a Reply