Enerpower are Ireland’s leading renewable energy efficiency companies and are currently recruiting. Enerpower provide a wide range of cost-effective and sustainable energy solutions for public, industrial, commercial, agricultural clients.
Reporting to : Contracts Manager
Objectives of the job:
Hands on, on site management from initial design through to commissioning and post installation support of Solar Projects throughout Ireland both Roof Top and Ground Mounted.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Electrical/mechanical installation of renewable energy systems
- Maintain accurate and up to date documentation
- Equipment specification
- Management of Suppliers/subcontractors
- Management of materials
- schedule of works programs
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed
- Technical Support to customers
- Proactively develop technical skills and knowledge as to keep pace with new developments
- Demonstrate an open, positive attitude to learning and developing a broad range of skills
- Share knowledge and impart skills to other team members
- Stay abreast of trends in relevant industry fields
- Flexibility to travel
- Assist in any other duties which may encompass the role
- Understanding of Health and safety Requirements
- Working to KPI’s
- Third Level qualification in engineering would be beneficial but not a requirement
- Understand PSCS requirement and construction requirement in line with guidelines and law
- 3+ years of site management
- Full clean driving licence
- Sole site supervision/management/project management on projects to the value of €2m
- Knowledge of renewable energy systems, Solar PV, Wind Turbines, Biomass boilers would be an advantage.
- Electrical design of renewable systems would be an advantage
- Grid Connection experience would be an advantage
- Solar PV installation experience is a must requirement for this position
- This is a country wide role and travel is a requirement.
To apply please send CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Please use reference APRSITEMGR in the subject title of your email.