Enerpower are Ireland’s leading renewable energy efficiency companies and are currently recruiting. Enerpower provide a wide range of cost-effective and sustainable energy solutions for public, industrial, commercial, agricultural clients.
Title: Office & Marketing Administrator
Reporting to: Office Manager
Objectives of the Job:
We are seeking applications for an Office & Marketing Administrator to join Ireland’s leading renewable energy company. Reporting to the Office Manager, this is a pivotal role, supporting colleagues across all divisions. This role requires a high level of attention to detail, creativity and project management. Candidates must have exceptional spoken and written English and a comprehensive understanding of content marketing used to achieve business goals.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Research prospective new markets & generate prospective clients.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing manager to plan and deliver focused digital marketing strategies and activity across all company owned digital platforms.
- Create content, grow followers and engagement across numerous social media platforms.
- Develop case studies on completed projects and create various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog to attract site visitors through search and social media.
- Support the events team with promotion and attendance at seminars and webinars.
- Accept calls from prospective clients as they arise.
- Field basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer.
- Schedule a consultation between the prospective client and a Sales Representative.
- Assist the Planning Manager with Planning Applications Submissions.
- Checking for omissions in planning submissions.
- Notifying Clients to erect planning notices.
- Notifying projects team of awarded planning applications and their restrictions etc.
- Working to KPI’s / Meet targets.
- Stay up to date with industry news and developments, monitor competitor activity, customer behaviour and the latest trends to improve the performance of our promotional activity.
- Demonstrate an open, positive attitude to learning and developing a broad range of skills
- Share knowledge and impart skills to other team members.
- Stay abreast of trends in relevant industry fields.
- Assist in any other duties which may encompass the role.
Experience and Qualifications
- Third Level Degree or equivalent in education and experience
- Excellent communicator, creative thinker, and an excellent writing/communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in content production related to inbound marketing; including blogs, guides, and social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, SlideShare, etc.);
- Working Knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics, Adwords (an advantage)
- Knowledge with image/video editing software (an advantage)
- Analytical mindset and data driven thinker
- Ability to work on own initiative, manage time effectively and meet deadlines from multiple streams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Be interested in real time events and create content around these subject.
- Knowledge of renewable energy sector would be an advantage.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
To apply please send CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use reference ADMIN1706 in the subject title of your email.