- By: susan
- 0 comment
Enerpower are Ireland’s leading renewable energy efficiency companies and are currently recruiting. Enerpower provide a wide range of cost-effective and sustainable energy solutions for public, industrial, commercial, agricultural clients.
Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Reporting to: Senior Contracts Manager.
Due to continued growth, Enerpower are seeking to hire an experienced Electrical Engineer to support the Senior Contracts Manager in all aspects of Project delivery and Contract management to ensure that electrical element of projects including grid infrastructure are technically sound and delivered on time and to budget. The role would suit an experience solutions based engineer looking to further their career towards Engineering Manager over time and in line with the company’s growth strategy. The role will be based in Waterford and the ideal candidate must have experience in Irish EPC Market as the position will be the go to person for all electrical queries from the company and clients.
- Interface and management of clients, contractors and utility companies to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Assist all junior staff on technical queries on their projects and assist the sales team with client queries at tender stage.
- Complete electrical design review to identify design gaps and deviations or contradictions in specifications.
- Review of Employers Requirements for individual projects and assistance with preparation of same for Tendering and Contract purposes.
- Ensure that technical assessments are completed as required and technical issues are resolved without delay to maintain Project Programme.
- Monitor submittals through the approvals process, track procurement and delivery of key long lead items.
- Review engineers designs to ensure compliance with employers requirements and requests
- Site attendance to inspect and supervise keys works to ensure the expected quality is been delivered.
- Witness site acceptance tests for all major electrical plant and attend factory acceptance tests where required.
- Update and record progress on system trackers which are fully aligned with the construction schedule.
- Review and answer technical queries from site during the construction and commissioning phases in relation to specifications, drawings, materials, equipment and solutions to issues as they arise.
- Work as an integral part of the commissioning process and review commissioning requirements where required.
- Interface with respect to initial dispatch tests on renewable projects during commissioning phase and until maximum export capacity is achieved.
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum relevant experience of 5 years
- Proven experience in the design and construction of LV/HV/MV networks
- Proven experience in design and construction of wind/solar electrical works packages is desirable
To apply please send CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Please use reference SNRENG0407 in the subject title of your email.
Note: If unsuccessful in this process, your CV will remain on file should a suitable position arise. If you do not wish for your CV to be held on file, please advise via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply