Enerpower are Ireland’s leading renewable energy efficiency companies and are currently recruiting. Enerpower provide a wide range of cost-effective and sustainable energy solutions for public, industrial, commercial, agricultural clients.
Title: Technical Sales Engineer
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieve agreed sales targets for territory
- Participate in business plans development
- Maintain accurate and up to date documentation
- Promotion of the company and services offered
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software package, including advanced word, excel and outlook
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Have excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- successful territory planning to maximize coverage of the region.
- Pursue payment of overdue customer debts as determined by the financial controller.
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Drive continuous improvement
- Work proactively to ensure performance targets are met
- Share knowledge and impart skills to other team member
- assist in any other duties which may encompass the role
- Working across all market sectors to grow sales and develop new business
- Providing technical sales support to new and existing customers.
- Dealing with technical sales enquiries
- Preparing pricing quotations to new and existing customers
- Managing a positive working relationship with all management and staff
- Generate sales reports on a monthly basis
- Keep up to date with developments in the industry and liaise with senior management on these developments
Qualifications & Experience
- A full clean driving licence is essential
- Sales experience
- Engineering /technical qualification
- Knowledge of electrical/mechanical systems
- MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
What you will need to succeed as a Technical Sales Engineer
- A relevant Engineering Qualification
- Previous experience within the renewables industry would be an advantage
- Previous experience in capital equipment sales would also be an advantage
- Have excellent communication skills and strong relationship building skills
- willingness to travel nationwide.
To apply email your CV to email@example.com