Enerpower are Ireland’s leading renewable energy efficiency companies and are currently recruiting. Enerpower provide a wide range of cost-effective and sustainable energy solutions for public, industrial, commercial, agricultural clients.
Title: Planning Assistant – Autocad
Reporting to: Planning Department Lead
Objectives of the Job:
Due to continued and sustained growth Enerpower require a planning assistant to support a range of renewable projects across Ireland. The successful candidates will be a member of the planning team, responsible for the hands on delivery of planning applications for renewable energy projects.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Drafting plans
- Filing, printing, copying planning applications
- Researching planning conditions
- Assisting on preliminary design of renewable energy systems
- Client interfacing to gather information for planning application
- Review and correct draftsmen/draftswomen drawings as required to ensure they meet planning standards
- Tracking, following up and closing out applications and conditions issued with granted permissions
- Assist in handovers to construction team
- Interface with external consultants as required to facilitate specialist planning conditions
- Proactively develop technical skills and knowledge as to keep pace with new developments
- Demonstrate an open, positive attitude to learning and developing a broad range of skills
- Share knowledge and impart skills to other team members
- Stay abreast of trends in relevant industry fields
- Role is Waterford based in our office with some travel to sites as required for info gathering etc.
- Assist in any other duties which may encompass the role
- Very attention to detail orientated
- Working to KPI’s
Experience and Qualifications
- Technical Degree incorporating Drafting or Architecture,
- 1+ years’ experience
- Highly profficient in AutoCad 2020 or similar experience
- BIM/Revit would be an advantage
- Full Clean Driving License
- MS Office suite of Software
- Previous planning drawing and interaction with county councils would be an advantage
- Office Admin/Doc Control Experience
- Knowledge of renewable energy systems Solar PV, Wind Turbines, Biomass Boilers would be an advantage
What you’ll be joining:
A open and honest work environment in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. You’ll get the flexibility and responsibility to deliver your projects, on time and to budget, as you see fit. We offer a bike to work scheme, pension facility, project management courses, PSCS training as well as technical training on grid connections and much more as required for the role.
You’ll get to be part of a company actively helping the country meet its climate targets and be responsible for installing real renewable energy assets for customers while doing your bit for the environment.
To apply email your CV to email@example.com