Enerpower are Ireland’s leading renewable energy efficiency companies and are currently recruiting. Enerpower provide a wide range of cost-effective and sustainable energy solutions for public, industrial, commercial, agricultural clients.
Title: Accounts Assistant
Objectives of the Job:
We are seeking applicants for the position of Accounts Assistant to join Ireland’s leading renewable energy company. Reporting to your Manager, this is a pivotal role in the accounts department, supporting colleagues across all divisions. This role requires a high level of attention to detail.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Process and post high volume of supplier invoices
- Ensure appropriate authorization of invoices
- Reconcile balances to supplier statements
- Assist with credit collection and liaise with customers on outstanding invoice
- Attend to supplier enquiries
- Assist with the month end process and reporting
- Preparation of VAT Return, Intrastat and RCT Returns.
- Other adhoc finance responsibilities as delegated by the line manager.
Experience and Qualifications
- Third Level Degree or equivalent in education and experience
- Minimum 1 to 2 years in accounts payable.
- Working Knowledge of Sage 50
- Personable and reliable with excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Able to work independently & as part of a team
- Good organizational skills & flexibility and the ability to prioritize when needed
What you’ll be joining:
A open and honest work environment in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. You’ll get the flexibility and responsibility to deliver your projects, on time and to budget, as you see fit. We offer a bike to work scheme and pension facility.
You’ll get to be part of a company actively helping the country meet its climate targets and be responsible for installing real renewable energy assets for customers while doing your bit for the environment.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Company Pension*
- Death in Service*
- Income Protection*
- Flexible Friday*
- Hybrid working*
- Bike to Work Scheme *
- Professional Membership fees*
- Training & CPD*
*Available upon successful completion of a probationary period.
To apply email your CV to email@example.com