Enerpower are Ireland’s leading renewable energy efficiency companies and are currently recruiting. Enerpower provide a wide range of cost-effective and sustainable energy solutions for public, industrial, commercial, agricultural clients.
Title: Maintenance Engineer
Objectives of the Job:
We are seeking applicants for the position of Maintenance Engineer.
Are you an experienced field service engineer with expertise in biomass? Are you ready to work for the top biomass specialists in the country, and enjoy the prestige that comes with that?
The Field Service Engineer will be part of the Enerpower Technical Service Team, who are responsible for the commissioning, service and repair of Biomass Boiler systems and auxiliary plantroom equipment as well as providing technical support on all products and systems. The key to success in the business will be measured on the annual output of up to 20 biomass boilers, which is the basis of the KPI’s. Types of boiler you can expect to work on:
Our ideal candidates will have good experience working with biomass boilers, Mechanical and Electrical technical experience is required for this role. Knowledge of the Commercial Plumbing and Heating industry would offer a distinct advantage, but we provide regular product-specific training to our field-service team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Service & Commissioning of Biomass Boilers and associated products
- Provision of proactive maintenance services for biomass and plant room equipment
- Reactive call outs to time critical breakdowns, including out of hours biomass, mechanical and electrical faults
- Fault-finding & troubleshooting for biomass boilers & associated products
- Repairing, testing and maintaining all associated equipment
- Remote monitoring & Operation of boilers and fuel cameras
- Improvement suggestions on installed plant
- Self management of van stock and tools
- Complete live service reports & photographs in our job management software daily
- Work effectively alongside existing site and office based engineers and for technical support
- Organise and manage fuel supply to sites
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers
- Carry out such duties as shall be required by the company
- Travel further afield as & when required
Experience and Qualifications
- Good problem-solving skills, with a self start attitude
- Experience with machines in an industrial environment
- Must have good planning and job management skills
- Excellent approach to customer service, including clear communication and proactive assistance
- Proactive, team player with good attention to detail.
- Must have a flexible approach to work and be willing to travel and to manage their own week
- Commercial Biomass boiler experience (essential)
- Electrical / Plumbing experience (desirable).
- Must be computer literate and able to complete paperwork and record keeping.
- Full, clean driving license
In return we offer a competitive salary, company phone, laptop, pension facility & transport.
What you’ll be joining:
A open and honest work environment in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. You’ll get the flexibility and responsibility to deliver your projects, on time and to budget, as you see fit. We offer a bike to work scheme and pension facility.
You’ll get to be part of a company actively helping the country meet its climate targets and be responsible for installing real renewable energy assets for customers while doing your bit for the environment.
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org