Commercial air-source heat pumps will ensure savings of up to 80% on your business’s heating costs. Due to the rising fossil fuel prices and changing legislation to tackle climate change has left business owners looking for a cheaper alternative option. Commercial Air-Source heat pumps are an ideal alternative option to combat climate change and help your business cut costs. Commercial heat pumps will provide the correct heating requirements for your business.
Benefits of Commercial Air-Source Heat Pumps
- Air-Source Heat pumps will drastically reduce your carbon footprint ensuring your business is playing its part in reducing the overall emission displaced throughout Ireland.
- Companies are eligible for grant funding from the government. The SSRH scheme is open to companies looking to transition to renewable energy.
- A commercial air-source heat pump can be used for both heating your building in the winter but also keeping the premises cool in the warmer months.
- Depending on the air source heat pump being installed, the commercial heat pump may also be able to heat your water. This will depend on the flow temperature of the water in your heating system.
- Depending on the commercial air-source heat pump being installed the installation time can take as little to two days. The installation process of air source heat pumps is typically easier than installing a ground source heat pump as you do not need to dig into the ground for placement.
- There is Low Maintenance to be carried out on an air source heat pump. Servicing and maintenance are advised to be carried out once a year by a qualified technician.
- Air-source heat pumps are an environmentally way to heat your home in comparison to your conventional oil boilers.