Position: Electrician Reporting to: Design & Technical Manager / Director of Operations
Enerpower are Ireland’s leading provider of renewable energy solutions throughs innovation, pushing the boundaries in sustainable self-sufficiency for commercial and industrial sectors benefiting future generations.
At Enerpower, this roles plays a key part of our business. The role will entail commissioning of all Solar and Wind Systems that we complete.
Previous experience in your unique specialisation, as well as the degrees, training and certifications necessary for your specific role, are essential for success in a position at our organisation. Our ideal candidate meets these qualifications, seeks an intense, hands-on role, and applies a highly analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills to their work.
We are now looking to expand our team and are currently recruiting for the position of Electrician.
This is a hands on role in on site installation of systems nationwide and travel within Ireland is a requirement of the role which comes with a vehicle.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with Preconstruction activities and advise such as constructability reviews and reviews of designs to
ensure compliance with standards and best practice.
• Collating and updating on site check sheets reports from multiple projects.
• Installation of LV apparatus (ACB, MCCB, Shunt Coils, Energy Meters, Protection & Reverse Power Relays,
CTs &VTs, Combiner Panels)
• Electrical installation of Inverters & Smart Loggers, LV Combiner Panels, Cables (AC and DATA as well as
Control & Protection – Primary & Secondary Trip)
• RECI Certifying (if not RECI certified, we will provide training)
• Assistance with client aftercare during defects liability and post system start up.
• Solar PV (DC&AC) System Commissioning
• Client walk through and sign off
• Share knowledge and impart skills to other team members
• Work proactively to ensure performance targets are met
• Assist in any other duties which may encompass the role
Experience & Qualifications
- Irish Qualified Electrician (preferably RECI certified but not necessary)
- Understanding of BMS controls commissioning and of other control packages such as SCADA, BAS & EPMS, LV, Control and Protection
- Knowledge of renewable energy sector would be an advantage.
- Clean driving licence
You will be joining an open and honest work environment in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. You’ll get the flexibility and responsibility to deliver your projects, on time and to budget, as you see fit. You’ll get to be part of a company actively helping the country meet its climate targets and be responsible for installing real renewable energy assets for customers while doing your bit for the environment.
- Company Pension*
- Death in Service*
- Income Protection*
- Flexible Friday*
- Bike to Work Scheme *
- Professional Membership fees*
- Training & CPD*
*Available upon successful completion of a probationary period.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Enerpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity! Note this role is based in Ireland and you must be based in Ireland to complete the tasks of this role
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org