The demand for solar electricity has become increasingly popular over the last number of years and solar photovoltaic panels are an ideal alternative within commercial settings. By generating your own electricity, it allows your business to make financial cost savings
Solar pv panels work by converting direct sunlight into free electricity. The pv panels absorb the sunlight and covert into a direct current, the current is then transferred to the solar inverter which converts the DC current into usable electricity.
People seem to think that Ireland is not a great place to generate solar electricity however, in actual fact Ireland receives the same irradiation levels as many part of Europe. Solar Pv panels work off direct sunlight and not heat from the sun, making Ireland an ideal location for solar pv generation
Advantages of solar electricity
- Generate free electricity- a solar PV system operates by converting energy from the sun into electricity, therefore generating free solar electricity for your business.
- Reduce your electricity overheads- Solar systems allow you to reduce your electricity overhead as they reduce your dependency on grid supply electricity
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Maintenance free- Solar PV system require little to no maintenance
- Gain green business credentials. – consumers are making more environmentally conscious options when purchasing goods
Finance for Solar Panels
Companies at a national and global level are looking towards renewable energy as a solution to help reduce the cost of their overall energy consumption. Solar panels are a major renewable energy technology which are promoted through government subsidy grants such as BEC. Government funding is available to private businesses, large commercial buildings, private companies such as nursing homes and hotels through the Better Energy Communities scheme.
Enerpower can also arrange finance for your company through a PPA agreement which require no initial capital and can save your business up to 15% on energy bills. A PPA puts you in control of your energy costs and protects your company against future price increases and carbon taxes.
Enerpower are an Energy Services Company ( ESCO) which means that we offer innovative financial solutions for your solar systems.
For more information on solar pv installations and how they can benefit your business call us today on 051 364 054.