Enerpower are Ireland’s leading provider of renewable energy solutions through innovation, pushing the boundaries in sustainable self-sufficiency for commercial and industrial sectors benefiting future generations.
At Enerpower, our Technical Sales team plays an integral role in our business building loyalty and trust between us and our clients. As industry leaders, we value our technical sales team as a function to move forward and build our business.
We are now looking to expand our team and are currently recruiting for the position of Technical Sales.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieve agreed sales targets for territory
- Participate in business plans development
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation
- Promotion of the company and services offered
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software packages, including advanced Word, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Have excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Successful territory planning to maximize coverage of the region
- Pursue payment of overdue customer debts as determined by the financial controller.
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Drive continuous improvement
- Work proactively to ensure performance targets are met
- Share knowledge and impart skills to other team members
- Assist in any other duties which may encompass the role.
- Working across all Market Sectors to grow sales and develop new business
- Providing Technical Sales support to new and customers
- Dealing with technical sales enquiries
- Preparing pricing quotations to new and existing customers
- Managing a positive working relationship with all management & staff
- Generate sales reports on a monthly basis
- Keep up to date with developments in the industry and liaise with senior management on these developments
Experience & Qualifications
- Degree in Engineering or relevant discipline
- Knowledge of Electrical/Mechanical systems
- Engineering/technical qualification
- Sales experience
- A full clean driving license is essential
- Previous experience in capital equipment sales would also be an advantage
- Willingness to travel nationwide
- Have excellent communication skills and strong relationship building skills
- Previous experience within the renewable industry would be an advantage
- MS Office: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and word
You will be joining an open and honest work environment in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. You’ll get the flexibility and responsibility to deliver your projects, on time and to budget, as you see fit. You’ll get to be part of a company actively helping the country meet its climate targets and be responsible for installing real renewable energy assets for customers while doing your bit for the environment.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Company Pension*
- Death in Service*
- Income Protection*
- Flexible Friday*
- Hybrid working*
- Bike to Work Scheme *
- Professional Membership fees*
- Training & CPD*
*Available upon successful completion of a probationary period.
Basic salary negotiable DOE
Bonus on achievement of KPI’s
Enerpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity! Note this role is based in Ireland and you must be based in Ireland to complete the tasks of this role