Enerpower are Ireland’s leading provider of renewable energy solutions through innovation, pushing the boundaries in sustainable self-sufficiency for commercial and industrial sectors benefiting future generations.
At Enerpower, the marketing team plays an integral role in building, maintaining, and representing our brand. It is the departments core function to create content and reach out to our prospective client base. As industry leaders, we value our marketing team as a function to move forward and build our business.
We are now looking to expand our team and are currently recruiting for the position of Sales and Marketing Administrator.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer switchboard and telephone in a friendly, professional manner, transferring calls to correct extension and dealing with requests.
- Responsible for inbound and outbound calls.
- Advising customers of promotions or new/additional products.
- Field basic questions and concerns about the product and services we offer.
- Ensuring all sales opportunities are followed up with which would include new and existing customers and proactively seek out new market for our products.
- Research prospective new markets and generate prospective clients.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing manager to plan and deliver focused digital marketing strategies and activity across all company owned digital platforms.
- Create content, grow followers and engagement across numerous social media platforms.
- Develop case studies on completed project and create various types of articles on wide range of topics for our blog to attract site visitors through search and social media.
- Stay up to date with industry news and developments, monitor competitor activity, customer behaviors and the latest trends to improve the performance of our promotional activity.
- Work proactively to ensure performance targets are met.
- Share knowledge and impart skills to other team members.
- Assist in any other duties which may encompass the role.
Experience & Qualifications
- Third Level Degree or equivalent in education and experience.
- Excellent communicator, creative thinker and excellent writing/communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in content product related to inbound marketing, including blogs, guides and social media.
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics, Adwords (an advantage).
- Knowledge with image/video editing software (an advantage).
- Analytical mindset and data driven thinker.
- Ability to work on own initiative, manage time effectively and meet deadlines from multiple streams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, e.g Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Be interested in real time events and create content around these subjects.
- Knowledge of renewable energy sector would be an advantage.
You will be joining an open and honest work environment in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. You’ll get the flexibility and responsibility to deliver your projects, on time and to budget, as you see fit. You’ll get to be part of a company actively helping the country meet its climate targets and be responsible for installing real renewable energy assets for customers while doing your bit for the environment.
- Company Pension*
- Death in Service*
- Income Protection*
- Flexible Friday*
- Bike to Work Scheme *
- Professional Membership fees*
- Training & CPD*
*Available upon successful completion of a probationary period.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Enerpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity! Note this role is based in Ireland and you must be based in Ireland to complete the tasks of this role