Reporting to Engineering Lead/Operations Director
Enerpower are Ireland’s leading provider of renewable energy solutions through innovation, pushing the boundaries in sustainable self-sufficiency for commercial and industrial sectors benefiting future generations.
At Enerpower, this roles plays a key part of our business. The role will entail commissioning of all Solar and Wind Systems that we complete.
Previous experience in your unique specialisation, as well as the degrees, training and certifications necessary for your specific role, are essential for success in a position at our organisation. Our ideal candidate meets these qualifications, seeks an intense, hands-on role, and applies a highly analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills to their work.
We are now looking to expand our team and are currently recruiting for the position of Commissioning Engineer.
This is a hands on role in on site commissioning of systems nationwide and travel within Ireland is a requirement of the role which comes with a vehicle.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Work proactively to ensure performance targets are met
- Share knowledge and impart skills to other team members
- Assist in any other duties which may encompass the role
- Assist with Preconstruction activities and advise such as commission ability reviews and reviews of designs to ensure compliance with standards and best practice.
- Collating and updating commissioning reports from multiple projects.
- Attendance at offsite factory testing and on site SAT tests
- Assistance with client aftercare during defects liability and post system start up.
- Developing and checking of key commissioning documents.
- Commission all aspects of Solar and Wind Turbine Systems inc. LV & MV Equipment, Comms, BMS, Scada
- Carry out relay testing and witness testing with clients and signing off installations prior to final energisation
Experience & Qualifications
- Third Level Degree or equivalent in education and experience
- Understanding of BMS controls commissioning and of other control packages such as SCADA, BAS & EPMS.
- Ability to Work with, program and commission
- Woodward MRA4
- ComAp InteliPro & Intelimains
- G10 & EGIP/G59/G99
- Omicron & CPC Machines
- Primary and Secondary Injections
- Reverse Power relays & power meters
- CT & VTs
- Solar PV Inverters, data loggers, import export meters
- Knowledge of renewable energy sector would be an advantage.
You will be joining an open and honest work environment in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. You’ll get the flexibility and responsibility to deliver your projects, on time and to budget, as you see fit. You’ll get to be part of a company actively helping the country meet its climate targets and be responsible for installing real renewable energy assets for customers while doing your bit for the environment.
- Company Pension*
- Death in Service*
- Income Protection*
- Flexible Friday*
- Bike to Work Scheme *
- Professional Membership fees*
- Training & CPD*
*Available upon successful completion of a probationary period.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Enerpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity! Note this role is based in Ireland and you must be based in Ireland to complete the tasks of this role
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org