Enerpower are Ireland’s leading provider of renewable energy solutions through innovation, pushing the boundaries in sustainable self-sufficiency for commercial and industrial sectors benefiting future generations. We are now looking to expand our team and are currently recruiting for the position of ERP Specialist.
At Enerpower, this roles plays a key part of our business. The role will entail selecting and implementing a new ERP system for the company
Previous experience in your unique specialisation, as well as the degrees, training and certifications necessary for your specific role, are essential for success in a position at our organisation. Our ideal candidate meets these qualifications, seeks an intense, hands-on role, and applies a highly analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills to their work.
This is a hands on role based at our Waterford offices and you will be able to positively impact every aspect of our business.
We are looking for a results-oriented ERP specialist to successfully integrate our ERP software. You will be collaborating with senior managers to determine which business processes need optimization, enhancing the performance of our IT systems, and deploying and implementing suitable ERP solutions.
To ensure success as an ERP specialist, you should exhibit extensive knowledge of IT infrastructure and the ability to resolve integration issues. An outstanding ERP specialist will be someone whose expertise translates into streamlined business processes and highly efficient human resources management.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Work proactively to ensure performance targets are met
- Establishing ERP needs via business process analysis and consultation.
- Analyzing existing infrastructure and performing IT system enhancements.
- Writing customized programs and scripts, as well as configuring ERP applications.
- Developing user-friendly functionalities and interfaces.
- Installing ERP software and ensuring seamless integration with IT systems.
- Performing diagnostic tests and resolving issues to optimize performance.
- Providing technical support and training ERP end-users.
- Preparing development progress updates and documenting ERP processes.
- Adhering to company policies and industry regulations.
- Keeping abreast of the latest ERP upgrades and offerings.
ERP Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or similar preferred.
- Previous experience of ERP system roll out essential
- At least 2 years experience as an ERP specialist in a related industry.
- A background in business administration, project management, or a related field will be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of ERP development tools, coding languages, and business processes.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Share knowledge and impart skills to other team members
- Assist in any other duties which may encompass the role
You will be joining an open and honest work environment in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. You’ll get the flexibility and responsibility to deliver your projects, on time and to budget, as you see fit. You’ll get to be part of a company actively helping the country meet its climate targets and be responsible for installing real renewable energy assets for customers while doing your bit for the environment.
- Company Pension*
- Death in Service*
- Income Protection*
- Flexible Friday*
- Bike to Work Scheme *
- Professional Membership fees*
- Training & CPD*
*Available upon successful completion of a probationary period.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Enerpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity! Note this role is based in Ireland and you must be based in Ireland to complete the tasks of this role
To apply email your CV to email@example.com