Position: Bid/Tender Manager Reporting to: Projects Manager
Enerpower are Ireland’s leading provider of renewable energy solutions through innovation, pushing the boundaries in sustainable self-sufficiency for commercial and industrial sectors benefiting future generations.
At Enerpower, our business development team play an integral role in our business, building loyalty and trust between us and our clients. As industry leaders, we value our business development team as a function to move forward and build our business.
Previous experience in your unique specialisation, as well as the degrees, training and certifications necessary for your specific role, are essential for success position at our organisation. Our ideal candidate meets these qualifications, seeks an intense, hands-on role, and applies a highly analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills to their work.
We are now looking to expand our team and are currently recruiting for a Bid/Tender Manager
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifying opportunities on which ti submit bids and feeding into the decision over whether to bid for the work
- Devising a successful strategy for winning a bid, including pinpointing the unique selling points (Key differentiators) of your organisation, knowing your company’s operating and profit margins and understanding the client’s specific requirements (the client in this is the organisation that is offering work)
- Researching, writing and/or checking proposals.
- working with key members of the project team and the client organisation to obtain the information required to compile the bid.
- Assessing and addressing the technical and commercial risks relating to the bid they are working on
- Managing budgets or, at a more junior level, tracking costs
- Negotiating with specialist suppliers and/or subcontractors
- Researching current and future market trends
- Responding to clients’ and other stakeholders’ queries before, during and after the bid has been submitted, if the bid is successful, briefing the teams who will carry out the project work.
Experience & Qualifications
- A relevant Engineering Qualification (an advantage)
- Knowledge of Electrical/Mechanical Systems
- Engineering/technical qualification (an advantage)
- Sales Experience
- A full clean driving licence is essential
- Previous experience in capital equipmnt sales would also be an advantage.
- Have excellent communications skills and strong relationship building skills
- Previous experience within the renewable industry would be an advantage
- MS Office, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
You will be joining an open and honest work environment in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. You’ll get the flexibility and responsibility to deliver your projects, on time and to budget, as you see fit. You’ll get to be part of a company actively helping the country meet its climate targets and be responsible for installing real renewable energy assets for customers while doing your bit for the environment.
- Company Pension*
- Death in Service*
- Income Protection*
- Flexible Friday*
- Hybrid Working *
- Bike to Work Scheme *
- Professional Membership fees*
- Training & CPD*
- Employee Referral Program
*Available upon successful completion of a probationary period.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Enerpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity! Note this role is based in Ireland and you must be based in Ireland to complete the tasks of this role
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org