Position: Mechanical Technician Reporting to: Maintenance Lead
Enerpower are Ireland’s leading provider of renewable energy solutions through innovation, pushing the boundaries in sustainable self-sufficiency for commercial and industrial sectors benefiting future generations.
At Enerpower, this role plays a key part of our business. The role will entail maintenance of all biomass boiler, heat pump and district heating network that we complete.
Previous experience in your unique specialisation, as well as the training, and certifications necessary for your specific role, are essential for success in a position at our organisation. Our ideal candidate meets these qualifications, seeks an intense, hands-on role, and applies a highly analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills to their work.
We are now looking to expand our team and are currently recruiting for the position of Mechanical Technician .
This is a hands on role in on site maintenance of systems nationwide and travel within Ireland is a requirement of the role.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintaining and repairing equipment
- Devise Preventative measure to avoid machine downtime
- Troubleshooting mechanical issues and electrical controls
- Data analysis to assess the performance of machinery
- Communication with and supporting engineers.
- Documenting machine safety and maintenance
- Analyse machine test results and make adjustments to meet specification.
Experience & Qualifications
- Knowledge of Mathematics pertaining to machinery
- Knowledge of machine and tols
- Quality Control Analysis
- Operation Monitoring
- Critical thinking
- Complex problem solving
- Analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of renewable energy sector would be an advantage.
- ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
You will be joining an open and honest work environment in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. You’ll get the flexibility and responsibility to deliver your projects, on time and to budget, as you see fit. You’ll get to be part of a company actively helping the country meet its climate targets and be responsible for installing real renewable energy assets for customers while doing your bit for the environment.
- Company Pension*
- Death in Service*
- Income Protection*
- Flexible Friday*
- Hybrid Working *
- Bike to Work Scheme *
- Professional Membership fees*
- Training & CPD*
- Employee Referral Program
*Available upon successful completion of a probationary period.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Enerpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity! Note this role is based in Ireland and you must be based in Ireland to complete the tasks of this role
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org