Position: Senior Project Manager Reporting to: Contracts Manager
Enerpower are Ireland’s leading provider of renewable energy solutions throughs innovation, pushing the boundaries in sustainable self-sufficiency for commercial and industrial sectors benefiting future generations.
At Enerpower, this roles plays a key part of our business. Previous experience in your unique specialisation, as well as the degrees, training and certifications necessary for your specific role, are essential for success in a position at our organisation. Our ideal candidate meets these qualifications, seeks an intense, hands-on role, and applies a highly analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills to their work.
We are now looking to expand our team and are currently recruiting for the position of Senior Project Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the project management from initial design through to commissioning and post-installation support.
This is a hands on role travel within Ireland is a requirement of the role
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Electrical/Mechanical installation of renewable energy systems,
- Day to day support and assistance to Senior Contracts Managers in the management of multi-disciplinary projects, teams, and stakeholders.
- Liaison, coordination and management of internal stakeholders, Clients, third-party Consultants, Sub-Contractors, Contractors, and other Stakeholders as appropriate.
- Facilitation, attendance, and contribution to meetings.
- Assist with Works Programs Scheduling
- Ensure implementation of best practice and corporate policies and practices in project delivery.
- Management of Project Engineers, Project Managers and Site Managers
- Development of processes, tools and techniques to support project delivery.
- Preparation and support in developing and maintenance of monthly reports for delivery to senior management.
- Critically reviews project documentation and tracking costs, programme, risk, resourcing etc to assess health of projects and identify and escalate issues early.
- Analysis of project data for trending, identifies lessons learned and disseminates findings as system improvements.
- Conduct in-house Project Management training as applicable.
- Working to KPI’s – Work proactively to ensure performance targets are met
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation
- Assist in any other duties which may encompass the role
Experience & Qualifications
- Third Level Engineering Degree or equivalent in education and experience
- 2 Years Experience in Electrical Services
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Project Management on Project of value of €1million
- Managing People
- Knowledge of renewable energy systems like Solar PV and Wind Turbines would be an advantage.
You will be joining an open and honest work environment in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. You’ll get the flexibility and responsibility to deliver your projects, on time and to budget, as you see fit. You’ll get to be part of a company actively helping the country meet its climate targets and be responsible for installing real renewable energy assets for customers while doing your bit for the environment.
- Company Pension*
- Death in Service*
- Income Protection*
- Flexible Friday*
- Hybrid Working *
- Bike to Work Scheme *
- Professional Membership fees*
- Training & CPD*
- Employee Referral Program
*Available upon successful completion of a probationary period.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Enerpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity! Note this role is based in Ireland and you must be based in Ireland to complete the tasks of this role
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org