Enerpower are Ireland’s leading provider of renewable energy solutions throughs innovation, pushing the boundaries in sustainable self-sufficiency for commercial and industrial sectors benefiting future generations.
We are now looking to expand our team and are currently recruiting for the position of Junior Procurement Officer.
Title: Procurement Officer
Reporting to: Commercial Manager
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and authorise internal purchase order requests.
- Perform purchase operations within the assigned budget.
- Explore alternate sources for goods and materials.
- Ensure continuous supply of required goods, materials and services.
- Perform negotiations with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings.
- Research and evaluate areas of opportunity and reduce costs where possible.
- Coordinate project material deliveries with the stores manager.
- Proactively update relevant individuals on issues or concerns.
- Stay current and up to date on any changes that may affect the supply and demand of required goods, materials or services and advise relevant individuals of any impact.
- Ensure that all purchase operations are performed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- 1 + years of previous experience in a similar position, preferably within an engineering or utilities environment.
- Commercially and financially aware.
- Analytical, numerically astute with good problem identification and solution abilities.
- Proven negotiation, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Knowledge of renewable energy sector would be an advantage.
What you’ll be joining:
A open and honest work environment in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. You’ll get the flexibility and responsibility to deliver your projects, on time and to budget, as you see fit. We offer a bike to work scheme, pension facility, project management courses, PSCS training as well as technical training on grid connections and much more as required for the role.
You’ll get to be part of a company actively helping the country meet its climate targets and be responsible for installing real renewable energy assets for customers while doing your bit for the environment.
To apply email your CV to email@example.com