Enerpower are Ireland’s leading provider of renewable energy solutions throughs innovation, pushing the boundaries in sustainable self-sufficiency for commercial and industrial sectors benefiting future generations.
At Enerpower, this roles plays a key part of our business. Previous experience in your unique specialisation, as well as the degrees, training and certifications necessary for your specific role, are essential for success in a position at our organisation. Our ideal candidate meets these qualifications, seeks an intense, hands-on role, and applies a highly analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills to their work.
We are now looking to expand our team and are currently recruiting for the position of Contracts Manager.
Title: Contracts Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Electrical/mechanical installation of renewable energy systems
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation
• Equipment Specification
• Management of Subcontractors
• Schedule works programs
• Ensure all safety procedures are followed
• Technical support to customers
• Proactively develop technical skills and knowledge as to keep pace with new developments
• Demonstrate an open, positive attitude to learning and developing a broad range of skills
• Share knowledge and impart skills to other team members
• Stay abreast of trends in relevant industry fields
• Flexibility to travel
• Assist in any other duties which may encompass the role
• Understanding of Health and Safety requirements
• Working to KPI’s
Experience & Qualifications
- Third level Electrical/Mechanical engineering qualification or Snr Trades (Electrical)
- 5 Years’ Experience in Mechanical/Electrical Services
- Full Clean Driving License
- Project Management on projects to value of 5 million
- Managing People
- Knowledge of renewable energy systems Solar PV, Wind Turbines, Biomass Boilers would be an advantage
You will be joining an open and honest work environment in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. You’ll get the flexibility and responsibility to deliver your projects, on time and to budget, as you see fit. You’ll get to be part of a company actively helping the country meet its climate targets and be responsible for installing real renewable energy assets for customers while doing your bit for the environment.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Company Pension*
- Death in Service*
- Income Protection*
- Flexible Friday*
- Bike to Work Scheme *
- Professional Membership fees*
- Training & CPD*
*Available upon successful completion of a probationary period.
Strong remuneration package for suitable candidate.
Enerpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity! Note this role is based in Ireland and you must be based in Ireland to complete the tasks of this role