Enerpower are Ireland’s leading provider of renewable energy solutions throughs innovation, pushing the boundaries in sustainable self-sufficiency for commercial and industrial sectors benefiting future generations.
At Enerpower, this roles plays a key part of our business and you will be responsible for providing support for and documentation control for projects.
Previous experience in your unique specialisation, as well as the degrees, training and certifications necessary for your specific role, are essential for success in a position at our organisation. Our ideal candidate meets these qualifications, seeks an intense, hands-on role, and applies a highly analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills to their work.
We are now looking to expand our team and are currently recruiting for the position of Documentation Controller/Quality Administrator.
Title: Document Controller
Reporting to: Senor Contracts Manager
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• To manage all aspects of the day-to-day running of the administration of projects with particular focus on the projects under SEAI
• To provide full administration support to the project team as well as being the main interface for the project with both external and internal contacts
• To set up, administrate and manage a thorough document and information control system for the project
• Data input and filing of incoming drawings and other design documentation and copy of distribution
• Set up and configure a document control system, ensuring that it is tailored to suit the needs of the project
• Maintenance of accurate records of all drawings and other construction documents issued by consultants and contractors through each stage of the project
• Ensure that an effective internal review loop is maintained so that all documents are properly reviewed by the Project Team
• General administration (to a high standard), including typing, distribution, copying and filing general correspondence
• Documents can range from general correspondence to key project related information
• Assisting on planning applications & paperwork where required
• Ensuring outside contractors return information in time for deadlines
• Informing accounts of projects completion for invoicing
• When needed binding and collating reports for professional presentations
• Implementing Quality, Health & Safety Management System for ISO accreditation
• Taking Oil level measurements & ensuring oil is kept topped up
• Dealing with Heat Supply contracts & complaints on certain active contracts.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 years administration experience within a construction company
- Management System experience in iso 9000,14000,18000
- The individual in this role will be able to prioritise a large and varied work load
- Providing key support to the project team the candidate will demonstrate the ability to build and maintain a professional relationship with the project team
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of working on a construction site environment (in a similar role) preferable
- Qualification in Quality, Business Administration, Engineering of Science would be an advantage
You will be joining an open and honest work environment in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. You’ll get the flexibility and responsibility to deliver your projects, on time and to budget, as you see fit. You’ll get to be part of a company actively helping the country meet its climate targets and be responsible for installing real renewable energy assets for customers while doing your bit for the environment.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Company Pension*
- Death in Service*
- Income Protection*
- Flexible Friday*
- Hybrid working*
- Bike to Work Scheme *
- Professional Membership fees*
- Training & CPD* *Available upon successful completion of a probationary period.
Strong remuneration package for suitable candidate.
Enerpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity! Note this role is based in Ireland and you must be based in Ireland to complete the tasks of this role