Enerpower are Ireland’s leading provider of renewable energy solutions throughs innovation, pushing the boundaries in sustainable self-sufficiency for commercial and industrial sectors benefiting future generations.
At Enerpower, this successful candidate will be a member of the project management team, responsible for hands on project management and engineering from design through to commissioning and post installation support.
Previous experience in your unique specialisation, as well as the degrees, training and certifications necessary for your specific role, are essential for success in a position at our organisation. Our ideal candidate meets these qualifications, seeks an intense, hands-on role, and applies a highly analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills to their work.
We are now looking to expand our team are currently recruiting for the position of Project Engineer
Title: Project Engineer
Reporting to: Senor Contracts Manager
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Electrical/Mechanical Design of renewable energy systems
• Full Project management of assigned projects
• Electrical/mechanical installation of renewable energy systems
• Procurement & Cost Analysis in pre-construction & during construction
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation
• Equipment Specification
• Management of Subcontractors across sites
• Schedule works programs
• Ensure all safety procedures are followed
• Technical support to customers
• Proactively develop technical skills and knowledge as to keep pace with new developments
• Demonstrate an open, positive attitude to learning and developing a broad range of skills
• Share knowledge and impart skills to other team members
• Stay abreast of trends in relevant industry fields
• Flexibility to travel
• Assist in any other duties which may encompass the role
• Understanding of Health and Safety requirements
• Working to KPI’s
Experience & Qualifications
• Third level electrical engineering qualification
• 2-5 Years’ Experience in Electrical Services
• Full Clean Driving License
• Site Supervision on projects
• Managing People on site
• Electrical design of renewable systems
• Project Management experience
• Construction Installation Experience
• Grid Connection Experience would be an advantage
• Knowledge of renewable energy systems, such as Solar PV, Wind Turbines, Biomass Boilers would be an advantage.
Note: While this role is for a Solar PV Engineer you may also be requested to assist on Biomass Boilers or Wind Turbines as required by the company
You will be joining an open and honest work environment in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. You’ll get to be part of a company actively helping the country meet its climate targets and be responsible for installing real renewable energy assets for customers while doing your bit for the environment.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Company Pension*
- Death in Service*
- Income Protection*
- Flexible Friday*
- Bike to Work Scheme *
- Professional Membership fees*
- Training & CPD*
*Available upon successful completion of a probationary period.
Strong remuneration package for suitable candidate.
Enerpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity! Note this role is based in Ireland and you must be based in Ireland to complete the tasks of this role