What is an Energy Audit?
An energy audit will help determine where opportunities lie within your business to make the change to a renewable energy source. During this process, your dedicated representative from Enerpower will review and analyse your current energy usage. This will help determine where savings can be made and choose the most cost effective and efficient method of renewable energy for your business such as biomass, solar pv or wind turbine.
This audit will also highlight the most appropriate grant funding and finance options that are available for your business.
What are the Benefits of an Energy Audit?
Completing an Energy Audit with Enerpower will provide many advantages to your business such as:
- Identifying the best renewable energy technology for your business requirements
- Highlighting operational cost savings with reduce energy costs.
- Providing information on financial funding options
- Significant carbon savings and a minimized environmental impact of your business
- Positive green image for your business
- Achieve compliance with legal requirements, such as Energy Efficiency Directive, Industrial Emissions Directive or the EPA Waste License.
- Our customers Arkdeen Quality Stores, Tesco and Beckman Coulter have already made the transition to renewable energy and are seeing the benefits.See more customers and case studies.
What do I need to do?
Complete the form below! A trained auditor will be assigned to you and review your submitted information and determine the renewable energy technology and financing option that will be your best fit!
You will receive a full proposal which will identify the costs and savings involved in installing and commissioning this renewable energy technology along with a full report and the appropriate grant funding and financing options that are available to your business. A meeting will be scheduled with your auditor for review of the proposal and to address any questions that you have