The Environmental Protection Agency is at the front line of environmental protection and policing. They ensure that Ireland’s environment is protected, and they monitor changes in environmental trends to detect early warning signs of neglect or deterioration. They have a wide range of functions to protect the environment, and their primary responsibilities include:
• Environmental licensing
• Enforcement of environmental law
• Environmental planning, education and guidance
• Monitoring, analysing and reporting on the environment
• Regulating Ireland’s greenhouse gas emissions
• Environmental research development
• Strategic environmental assessment
• Waste management
The E.P.A. Regional Inspectorate installed a Gilles 240kw Wood pellet boiler to heat their offices and laboratory in Inishcarra, County Cork.
Contact us on +353 051 364 054 for more information or email us directly below.