- By: susan
- 0 comment
Irish Solar Energy Association (ISEA) released a report on Tuesday (02/03/2021) highlighting the hidden value of solar in Ireland. The report, a result of independent research was compiled by AFRY Management Consulting. This report finds that increased level of Solar PV will significantly reduce carbon In a high solar scenario, compared to a scenario in which no further solar was connected by 2035, the findings were:emissions and provide major costs savings for consumers.
The report finds that in a scenario where there is a high transition to solar, in comparison to a scenario in which no further solar was connected by 2035, the findings were:
found that higher levels of solar (5GW) can achieve the 70% renewable target by 2030 and provide:
- Solar would provide an annual saving of €21 per citizen (totalling €106 million)
- 8% increase of greenhouse gas emissions reduction from renewable electricity.
The full report is available to read on the ISEA website here.
There are many benefits to make the decision to transition your business to solar energy which include:
- Reduced Operating Costs
- Financial Assistance through Government Grants
- Maintenance Free.
- Protecting your business against future price changes
- Gain green credential for your business.
If you would like to know more about making the transition to solar, please contact us on 051 364 054
Leave a Reply