Company: Leading renewable energy company providing a wide range of sustainable energy solutions for industrial and commercial clients.
Title: Contracts Manager
Reporting to: Operations Director
Objectives of the Job:
We require a Contracts Manager to support a range of projects. The successful candidate will be a responsible for project management from initial design through to commissioning and post-installation support.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Electrical/mechanical installation of renewable energy systems
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation
- Management of Subcontractors
- Management of Junior Engineers
- Schedule works programs, resources and materials, equipment
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed
- Stay abreast of trends in relevant industry fields
- Understanding of Health and Safety requirements
- Working to KPI’s
- Tendering Management
- Project Management
- Customer account management
- Financial management of projects
- Participate in the development strategy for the company
- Participate in business plans development
- Generate New Business
- Existing Business/Process improvements
- Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts
- Work proactively to ensure performance targets are met
- Share knowledge and impart skills to other team members
- Assist in any other duties which may encompass the role
Experience and Qualifications
- Third Level Electrical/Mechanical engineering qualification or Snr Trades (Electrical)
- 5 years’ experience in Mechanical/Electrical Services
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Project Management on projects to the value of 5 million
- Managing People
- Knowledge of renewable energy systems, Solar PV, Wind Turbines, Biomass Boilers would be an advantage.
What you’ll be joining:
A open and honest work environment in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. You’ll get the flexibility and responsibility to deliver your projects, on time and to budget, as you see fit. You’ll get to be part of a company actively helping the country meet its climate targets and be responsible for installing real renewable energy assets for customers while doing your bit for the environment.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Company Pension*
- Death in Service*
- Income Protection*
- Flexible Friday*
- Hybrid working*
- Bike to Work Scheme *
- Professional Membership fees*
- Training & CPD*
*Available upon successful completion of a probationary period.
Salary Strong remuneration package for suitable candidate.
Enerpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity! Note this role is based in Ireland and you must be based in Ireland to complete the tasks of this role
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org