Enerpower are Ireland’s leading renewable energy efficiency companies and are currently recruiting. Enerpower provide a wide range of cost-effective and sustainable energy solutions for public, industrial, commercial, agricultural clients.
Title: Project Engineer
Reporting to: Snr Contracts Manager
Objectives of the Job:
Due to continued and sustained growth Enerpower require project engineers to support a range of renewable projects across Ireland. The successful candidates will be a member of the construction team, responsible for the hands on project management from initial design through to commissioning and post-installation support.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Electrical/Mechanical design & installation of renewable energy systems
- Client engagement and interfacing
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation
- Management of Subcontractors
- Schedule works programs
- Management of assigned Budget
- Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental responsibility for your projects
- Technical support to customers
- Proactively develop technical skills and knowledge as to keep pace with new developments
- Demonstrate an open, positive attitude to learning and developing a broad range of skills
- Share knowledge and impart skills to other team members
- Stay abreast of trends in relevant industry fields
- Flexibility to travel
- Assist in any other duties which may encompass the role
- Working to KPI’
Experience and Qualifications
- Third level Electrical/Sustainable/Mechanical/Project Management qualification. Due consideration to construction project management experience will be given
- Minimum 2 years Irish Construction experience
- Full Clean Driving License
- Irish Construction requirements knowledge particularly around EHS
- Budget Management
- Knowledge of renewable energy systems Solar PV, Wind Turbines, Biomass Boilers would be an advantage
What you’ll be joining:
A open and honest work environment in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. You’ll get the flexibility and responsibility to deliver your projects, on time and to budget, as you see fit. We offer a bike to work scheme, pension facility, project management courses, PSCS training as well as technical training on grid connections and much more as required for the role.
You’ll get to be part of a company actively helping the country meet its climate targets and be responsible for installing real renewable energy assets for customers while doing your bit for the environment.
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org